Liquidtight fittings are designed to positively bond conduits to a box or an indoor or outdoor enclosure. They are designed to protect conductors from mechanical damage due to vibration and movement, and seal out moisture, oil, or coolants. Typical applications include heating and air conditioning, outdoor lighting and motor and control.
- Use to connect conduits to a box or enclosure in commercial or residential applications like heating, cooling and outdoor lighting
- Durable malleable iron construction
- Protects wiring from moisture and vibration
- Screw in ferrule and split sealing ring provides a liquidtight seal that meets UL standards
- Straight style fitting for straight runs