Provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage or up to whole house coverage when paired with one of Generac’s load- shedding switches. Capable of backing up a five ton air conditioner.
Features & Benefits
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True PowerTM Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA* *Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts.
- The Generac G-Force Engine is purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requiring less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support standing by from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, is significantly quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel.
- Tough, Durable Enclosures. Our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions. Able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitor allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly, and convenient assistance. Sold Separately
**For shipping information please see our Shipping & Returns page.**